Kristy Shifflett, Project Mngt Office Director, County of Albemarle, VA
- Broaden the understanding of organizational change
- Determine how organizations can accomplish their strategic goals. What systems and processes must be established/changed?
- Review the challenges and progress the PMO has taken in Albemarle County
- Create a “greenhouse” for building the productive capacity of organizations
- Explore how organizations know their strategic goals. How does the organization manage priority setting?
- Apply the Albemarle County model to your high performance change work
Managing change is one of the most challenging area for leaders. Explore the model from Albemarle County learning from their failures and successes, so you can improve your ability and your organization’s ability to manage change.